Songa Offshore SE: Publication of prospectus in connection with listing of new shares issued in a private placement on the Oslo Stock Exchange
Reference is made to the stock exchange notice of 19 and 20 April 2012 regarding the completed private placement in Songa Offshore SE ("Songa Offshore" or the "Company") of 35,200,000 new shares (the "New Shares"), each with a par value of EUR 0.11, at a subscription price of NOK 18 per New Share, raising total gross proceeds of NOK 633.6 million (the "Private Placement"). Songa Offshore has today published a prospectus dated 28 June 2012 (the "Prospectus") approved by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway in connection with the listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange of the New Shares.
The New Shares have since their issuance been registered on a separate securities number (ISIN). From and including today, 29 June 2012, the New Shares will be registered under the same ISIN as the Company's other existing shares, being ISIN CY 010 0962113, and will be listed and fully tradable on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Following the Private Placement, the total number of issued shares in the Company is 202,912,544.
The Prospectus is available at the following websites; www.songaoffshore.no
www.pareto.no, www.nordea.no/songa, www.sebenskilda.no, www.arcticsec.no
A printed form of the Prospectus may be obtained at the Company's offices in 25 Kolonakiou Street, Zavos Kolonakiou Centre, Block B, Flat 101, 4103 Limassol, Cyprus and at Haakon VII's gate 1, 0116 Oslo, Norway.
As of the date of the Prospectus, the following members of the Company's board of directors (the "board") and management are holding shares and/or rights to shares in the Company:
- Jens Wilhelmsen, Chairman of the Board: 80,600 shares
- Arne Blystad, Board member: 32,375,122 shares
- Erik Østbye, Board member: 25,000 shares
- Asbjørn Vavik, Chief Executive Officer: 225,001 shares and 1,000,000 rights to shares in the Company
- Geir Karlsen, Chief Financial Officer: 800,000 rights to shares in the Company
- Trond Christensen, Chief Operating Officer: 320,001* shares and 1,000,000 rights to shares in the Company (*number of shares held is corrected from what was reported in the Company's stock exchange notice of 20 April 2012.)
The Prospectus does not constitute an offer to buy, subscribe or sell the securities described therein. The Prospectus serves as a listing prospectus as required by applicable laws, and no securities are being offered or sold pursuant to the Prospectus.Limassol, 29 June 2012